We are the prominent manufacturer & supplier of a wide range of Paddle Mixer. The unique paddle design is ideal for mixing solids or liquids of various particle size, density and viscosity. The gentle scooping action is ideal for blending fragile ingredients such as nuts or fiberglass strands. Paddle mixers work effectively when filled to as little as 20% of rated capacity, thus allowing flexibility of batch sizes. Paddle style agitators allow easier access for cleaning between batches.
• The paddles are positioned to move the material in opposing lateral directions as well as radially.
• The paddle design is generally employed where friable materials are being blended.
• Paddle mixer consists of several elements : a centrally mounted horizontal shaft that rotates within a cylindrical container, paddles, ploughs or other shaped mixing elements that are attached to the centrally mounted shaft, special openings at the top for feeding materials, flush fitting access doors at the front of the mixer, a flush fitting discharge valve at the bottom of the mixer, which is pneumatically or manually operated, inside a cylindrical conduit and a complete drive unit.
• Powder and semi dry solid mixing
• Cutting fat into flour
• Addition of oil & liquid into powder
• Mixing soap
• Extending colors
• Breaking down agglomerates